Executive – Chris Sorensen
Chris is an award winning start-up executive and strategist with a broad range of hands-on operating experience as CEO, COO, Co-founder, Sales Manager and Product Manager.Key player in raising over $30 Million in funding for early stage companies resulting in $140 Million return to investors.Focused on leading new product design and development projects, business development, and executing market leadership strategies for technology and financial services companies.
- Built the first service to “email money” in US (RocketCheck)
- Developed first mobile phone based remittance service (Scoot)
- Created first visual configuration tool for sales force automation (MediaShare)
- Received several awards for innovative business plans (Sponsors include McKinsey, Nokia, Plug and Play Tech Center)
- Developed proprietary Quantitative Product-Market Fit Analysis (www.Q-PMF.com )
- Expert at creating innovative market-driven products
- BA/MBA – University Illinois
- MS – Northwestern (Institute for the Learning Sciences)
Certain statements contained in this Presentation, including, without limitation, the words “believe,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “expect,” “may,” “plans,” “projects,” “will,” “would,” and words of similar usage, constitute “Forward-Looking Statements.” Such Forward-Looking Statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Fund or its affiliates to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such Forward-Looking Statements. The Fund cannot guarantee that it will actually achieve the performance, plans, intentions or expectations expressed or implied in its Forward-Looking Statements.